This Cornish cottage is the ideal spot for true relaxation or energetic exploring. Siblyback Cottage, named after a local lake, is a single storey, two bedroomed barn conversion. The comfortable living area consists of a lounge and dining area has French doors leading out onto a large private patio area with BBQ facilities. The cottage is adjacent to the heated swimming pool, and has it’s own access to the communal lawned children’s play and sitting area.
The lounge/diner is equipped with colour TV and DVD player. The fully fitted kitchen is has a washing machine, microwave, oven & fridge freezer.
There is one double bedroom, and one with bunk beds. The clean bright family bathroom has a bath with over shower. There is central heating throughout.
View our inventory list – What we supply to help you pack lighter!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Kitchen Facilities: cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine
- Lounge & Dining Area: open plan kitchen, dining & living space
- Garden: private patio garden with built in BBQ and garden furniture
- Heating: full central heating
- Onsite parking: onsite car park
- Free Wifi: yes, superfast network
- Dogs: yes, ask the owners
- Baby/Child Extras: yes, request on booking
View Siblyback Cottage On: