Morvoren, (Cornish for mermaid), was recently converted from an old farm building, now carefully designed and well appointed for a fabulous and relaxing break away from it all.
The living space is open plan, with sitting, kitchen and dining areas together. It’s spacious light and airy. The double sofabed provides extra sleeping capacity if required. French doors lead out onto a large private patio area with BBQ facilities and fenced grassy garden and views out across the beautiful valley and swimming pool. The cottage is set back from the other cottages, just up the drive from the courtyard for extra privacy.
The kitchen is fully fitted with all appliances including a dishwasher and breakfast bar, as well as washing machine, fridge with freezer shelf, microwave, and electric oven and hob. There is a wood burning stove in the living room for those cosy nights in, and a large flat screen TV and DVD player. There is gas central and under floor heating throughout. The relaxing double bedroom with it’s own TV and black out lined curtains, has space for a travel cot. The modern bathroom, accessed through the hall or the bedroom, has an L-shaped bath with a drench shower over.
View our inventory list – What we supply to help you pack lighter!
- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2-4 (with sofabed)
- Kitchen Facilities: cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher
- Lounge & Dining Area: open plan living, kitchen, dining, living space
- Garden: private fenced garden, grass and patio with BBQ and garden furniture
- Heating: underfloor heating & wood burner
- Onsite parking: onsite car park
- Free Wifi: yes (around the farm, not in property)
- Dogs: yes, ask the owners
- Baby/Child Extras: yes, request on booking
View Morvoren Cottage On: