Morvoren Cottage, (Cornish for mermaid), was converted from an old farm building. It is now carefully designed and well appointed for a fabulous and relaxing break away from it all on the farm.
The living space is open plan, with seating, kitchen and dining areas. It’s spacious, light and airy. The double sofa bed provides extra sleeping capacity if required. French doors lead out onto a large private patio area with BBQ facilities and fenced grassy garden. There are sweeping views out across the beautiful valley and swimming pool. The cottage is set back from the other cottages, just up the drive from the courtyard for extra privacy.
The kitchen is fully fitted with all appliances and includes a dishwasher and breakfast bar, as well as washing machine, fridge with freezer shelf, microwave, electric oven and hob. There is a wood burning stove in the living room for those cosy nights in, and a flat screen TV with DVD player. There is gas central and under floor heating throughout. The relaxing double bedroom with it’s own TV and black out lined curtains, has space for a travel cot. The modern bathroom, accessed through the hall or the bedroom, has an L-shaped bath with a drench shower.
View our inventory list – What we supply to help you pack lighter!
- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2-4 (with sofabed)
- Kitchen Facilities: cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher
- Lounge & Dining Area: open plan living, kitchen, dining, living space, woodburner
- Garden: private fenced garden, grass and patio with BBQ and garden furniture
- Heating: underfloor heating & wood burner
- Onsite parking: onsite car park
- Free Wifi: yes, superfast network
- Dogs: yes
- Baby/Child Extras: yes, request on booking