Our biggest cottage, named after a Cornish Lighthouse, is the perfect base for a memorable Cornish adventure. This thoughtfully converted spacious two storey barn conversion is the perfect place to get away from it all.
With reverse accommodation, the three bedroomed barn is adjacent to the swimming pool. On the ground floor this converted cottage offers a double bedroom with en-suite (drench) shower room, a double or twin-bedded room and one with bunk beds. There is also a sofa bed if you need an extra double bed. The family bathroom has a bath with (drench) shower.
Incorporating quirky features from its former farming life, the upstairs accommodation consists of a fully fitted kitchen area with washing machine, dishwasher and microwave together with a comfortable lounge with dining area and wood burning stove. There is a stairgate at the top of the stairs. From the lounge, French doors lead onto a large modern private balcony with table and chairs overlooking the swimming pool, perfect for al-fresco dining or a morning cuppa.
View our inventory list – What we supply to help you pack lighter!
- Bedrooms: 3 (1 with ensuite)
- Sleeps: 6-8 (3 bedrooms plus sofa bed)
- Kitchen Facilities: cooker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine
- Lounge & Dining Area: open plan, colour TV, Freeview & DVD player
- Garden: balcony overlooking pool with garden furniture
- Heating: full central heating is inclusive, wood burner
- Onsite parking: onsite car park
- Free Wifi: yes superfast network
- Dogs: yes
- Baby/Child Extras: yes, request on booking