We have put together some information about the cottages, the farm and the surrounding area. If you need any further information, please pop in between the hours of 8.30am and 8.00pm.
As you walk around Coombe Farm you will see the following animals (please be careful when driving, and put dogs on leads):
- There are chickens, sheep, goats & pigs; feel free to visit them but beware – the pig fence is electric.
- Three cats – Tabasco and Luther. They like to think they are tigers and are very friendly and love people.
- Three dogs – Siri, a friendly terrier. Scooby and Fluffy, they are young border collies who moved in July 2018.
- Please don’t encourage the cats or dogs into the cottages or feed them, but do make a fuss of them outside if you want to.
- Merlin the Goat – you might notice he has an occasional limp, don’t worry, he’s fine!
We hope you have a wonderful holiday. If there is any way in which we can help with that, please do let us know.
Godrevy Barn, Siblyback Cottage,
Dozmary Cottage, Morvoren Cottage
Coombe Farm Cottages , Trewen, Launceston, PL15 8QF
Our Contact Details:
- Landline: 01566 880124
- Lou’s Mobile: 07932 785604
- Jez’s Mobile: 07967 785886
Regards, Jez and Lou Conway
Emergency Telephone Numbers
Police: 999 or 112 in an Emergency
Launceston Police Station, Moorland Road, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7HY
Tel: 0845 2777 444 (Mon – Sun, 9am-5pm)
Doctor: Launceston Medical Centre
Landlake Road, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 9HH
Tel: 01566 772131
Dentist: Castle Rise Dental Practice
Madford Lane, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 9EB
Tel: 01566 772911
NHS Dental Helpline: via NHS Direct 0845 4647
Vet: Castle Veterinary Group
Pennygillam Industrial Estate, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7ED
Tel: 01566 772211 (Emergency: 01566 772371)
A&E: Bodmin Hospital
Boundary Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2QT
Tel: 01208 251300 (Main number)
Hospital: Launceston General Hospital
Link Road, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 9JD
Tel: 01566 765650
There is a basic first aid kit at the Farmhouse; it’s kept in the porch if needed, help yourself.
In the event of fire:
Unless a very small fire, do not attempt to put it out but vacate the building immediately, leaving all possessions behind and raise the alarm once outside.
We hope you have a fantastic and memorable holiday in this beautiful part of the world, and that you love it as much as we do. Don’t hesitate to ask if you need any further information.
To keep up to date and catch up on the latest activities down on the farm.
Check-in and follow us on:
- Facebook: Coombe Farm Cottages – North Cornwall
- Twitter: @FarmCoombeFarm
- Instagram: @coombefarmcottages
The Conway Family